Hard West TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Guests are responsible for their own safety at the event. There will be first aid and medical volunteers onsite with limited medical resources and operating at limited times (approximately 4pm each day until approximately 1am). Volunteers will provide basic first aid and can provide recommendations on whether guests require advanced medical care. Guests requiring medical assistance outside of medical tent operating hours or needing advanced medical care will be directed to, or assisted via ambulance, to a hospital. This event is located about 30 minutes away from the nearest hospital.
- In this section, words like ‘holder’, ‘bearer’, and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you – the person who will buy the tickets to HARD WEST. On the other hand, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘issuer’, ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the organizers of HARD WEST – TETRAD SOUND.
- Please note that TETRAD SOUND reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of HARD WEST ticket.
- The ticket you purchase represents a revocable license for you to access BOOMBOX FARMS on July 30th 2021 @ 8pm to August 2st 2021 @ 12pm, when HARD WEST is scheduled to be hosted. The license includes the revocable right to attending the HARD WEST. This license can be revoked at any time by the issuer at its sole discretion, without any prior notifications or compensation options. If the license is revoked, you will not be granted entry at the venue.
The bearer has to assume full responsibility of the HARD WEST tickets, once (s)he receives it. TETRAD SOUND has no liabilities – financial, legal, or otherwise – in case the delivered tickets are stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or rendered unusable in any other way.
- Kindly note that SHOWPASS is the sole authorized source for purchasing HARD WEST tickets. If you obtain your ticket(s) from any other unauthorized source, you take on the risks of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonor such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void.
- The HARD WEST tickets delivered to you are not meant to be used for illegal reselling, copying, reproducing, or misrepresenting in any form. You cannot use the ticket(s) for any promotional/advertising purposes either (including sweepstakes and competitions) without our prior approval. Any proven record of such activities will result in immediate seizure and cancellation of your ticket(s).
- Please note that HARD WEST tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- TETRAD SOUND has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of the HARD WEST ticketing terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of TETRAD SOUND will be deemed final (i.e., the issuer will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
- The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as HARD WEST starts on July 30th 2021 @ 8pm. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
- HARD WEST and TETRAD SOUND follow a common ‘zero-tolerance policy’ towards illegal and/or federally controlled drug usage or carrying at the venue, AND towards any type of behavior/actions that can be interpreted as lewd or obscene. If you are found in possession of prohibited items at HARD WEST and/or if you indulge in any objectionable action, your participation in the event will be terminated immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on.
- TETRAD SOUND holds the right to search and/or examine all motor vehicles and personal effects before you enter BOOMBOX FARMS and confiscate any contraband, weapons, and/or illegal drugs.
- If you are not able to access any particular section(s) of the venue – BOOMBOX FARMS– due to delays, federal regulations, organizer policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
If HARD WEST is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, TETRAD SOUND has the sole and absolute right to:
i) reschedule the event, or
ii) issue a partial/full refund, or
iii) not issue any refunds.
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If HARD WEST is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, federal/state announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like. Once again, the decision of TETRAD SOUND will be considered final.
- If HARD WEST has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully canceled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
- Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, have to be borne by the purchaser. TETRAD SOUND cannot be, in any way, held liable for that.
- All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
- HARD WEST is a ‘rain or shine’ event. By purchasing the event tickets, you automatically confirm that you/the attendee(s) are of the ‘minimum age’ or older, at the time of buying the ticket(s). The ‘minimum age’ for attending HARD WEST is 18.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to HARD WEST. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- At the time of entering the event venue, you are required to produce the ticket and a valid identification document (ID). By presenting an ID, you confirm that all details present on it are accurate and updated.
- By purchasing HARD WEST tickets and presenting the same at the venue, you give your consent to TETRAD SOUND to collect certain information about yourself (name, date of birth, gender, address, etc.) for verification and storage.
- You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims – full or in part – and all claims & entitlements related to it.
- TETRAD SOUND does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
- Please note that you purchase HARD WEST tickets on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
We really hope you will have a great time at HARD WEST. You can get your tickets here SHOWPASS.COM/HARDWEST.